So if you’re still looking out for the next best piece that you will add to your jewelry collection or if you are searching for the perfect gift to give to your special someone for any special occasion, you must definitely consider silver. Silver, after all, offers a classic and timeless look. While some designs follow current trends, because they’re made of silver, you can be sure that these can be worn for many years without going out of style.

How to Choose Italian Silver Bracelets for Your Collection

If you are shopping for Italian silver bracelets, you might as well learn more about the type of silver Italian designers use. More often than not, you will see 925 sterling silver, which is 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper or other metal alloys. Known to be very luxurious, silver is not simply a cheaper alternative to white gold. It is just as beautiful and glamorous. In fact, there are many times when true 925 sterling silver is just as expensive or can be worth more than white gold. Remember, white gold is never 100% pure gold. White gold is usually at least 18 karats of 75% gold so that elements can be combined it to reach a lovely white or silver color.

When choosing a silver bracelet made in Italy for your collection, you may want to make sure that it is made with 925 sterling silver. Some stores and dealers would promise this only to find out in the end that you got a bad deal. Therefore, it is always most ideal to go to a reputable dealer who can be honest with you about what kind of silver you are getting.

More often than not, Italian silver bracelets are already made hypoallergenic. You can also ask your preferred dealer about this especially if you have very sensitive skin. Also, most silver jewelry would tarnish over time when you do not wear them often. Wearing them daily may prevent this problem because the natural oils of your skin will naturally keep your jewelry shiny and pretty. If your bracelet does tarnish, you simply have to go to a local jewelry shop to get assistance. Alternatively, you can purchase silver jewelry cleaners that can be used with a soft rag or cloth. In no time, your bracelet would shine bright as new.

Wear Italian silver bracelets for Any Occasion

No matter where you are in the world or generation you belong to, bracelets always play a huge and important role when it comes to accessorizing. Italian silver bracelets easily get the top spot when you want something pretty and trendy, youthful yet classic and elegant. There are plenty of designs and styles to choose from with some more formal than others. So yes, you can wear these bracelets for any occasion!

Make sure that you’re getting your Italian silver bracelets from a place that’s reputable for selling high-quality and genuine jewelry Blondi Gioielli. Choose from a wide range of styles and designs. With all those pretty options, you will surely have a hard time choosing just one!