This contract is a distance contract pursuant to article 50 of 6 September 2005 n.206 (consumer code). The contract concerns the sale of goods between the company BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A. - Via Emilia, 88 - 41121 Modena (MO) - VAT ID 00893720367 and the consumer (the customer).
The contract is concluded directly through the acceptance by a purchase proposal issued by the Customer by telephone or via the Internet following the invitation to offer content on the site.
Purchases of the products, available as illustrated and described online in the relative descriptive and technical sheets, are carried out by the customer at the price indicated on the site, at the time of the confirmation of the order, in addition to transport costs, as displayed at the time purchase. Before confirming the purchase to the customer, the unit cost of each selected product will be summarized, the total cost in case of more products and the relative transport costs and in the case the prices are net amount of the total VAT.
The products purchased will be delivered to the shipping address indicated by the customer. Always write a telephone number for any communications or fax or e-mail (delivery time within 10 working days). The customer is required to verify that the package is intact and undamaged. Only after this verification will the customer accept the delivery. In case the package represents visual anomalies with respect to the above, the customer must raise the complaint directly to the carrier, not collect the goods and send an email through the site or a fax to BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A.
The company BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A. guarantees the right of withdrawal for any reason from the purchase contract. To exercise this right you must send a registered A / R and preferably also a fax. to the number specifying the order number and which products are subject to return. All within 10 days of receipt of goods. The right of withdrawal is, however, subject to the following conditions:
1) the purchased product must be returned unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging and documentation and accessory equipment), better to avoid labels or adhesive tapes on the original packaging of the product;
2) according to law the costs will be charged to the customer;
3) the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer. We do not respond in any way to damage or theft/ loss of goods returned by uninsured or untraced shipments (e.g. priority mail);
4) in case of damage to the goods during transport, we will promptly inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods) to allow him to file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
5) if instead the return will be returned intact in all the above mentioned points we will reimburse the cost of the goods (not the shipping costs) by bank transfer after 10 days from receipt.
For any dispute between the parties concerned, the Court of Modena is competent.
The payment of the purchased products and the relative shipping costs must be made by the customer at the time of the confirmation of the order by using one of the credit cards, cash or bank indicated on line.
ATTENTION: The account is debited at the time of the order in case of purchase by credit card. In the case of Bank Transfer or Check/Money Order, we will proceed with the delivery of the material once the credit has been received
1) All products marketed by BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A. are covered by the 24-month conventional warranty in terms of defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that will receive along with the purchased goods. The Customer can always download the invoices related to his purchases from the site, by accessing the reserved area.
2) The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02 applies to the product that presents a lack of conformity, provided that it is used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the attached documentation. This guarantee, in compliance with the Dlgs.N. 24/92, is reserved only for the private consumer (an individual who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity or makes the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference of VAT number).
In case of lack of conformity, BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A .; provides, at no cost to the customer, to restore the conformity of the product by replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated. If it does not result in a lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any verification costs, as well as transport costs if incurred by BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A.
3) In instances when, for any reason BLONDI GIOIELLI SpA, is not able to replace a product under warranty (restored or replaced), it can proceed, with the consent of the customer, to replace the product itself (if still listed) or with another of equal characteristics and value or, finally, to issue a coupon of the same amount that can be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
4) No damage can be requested to BLONDI GIOIELLI S.p.A. for any delays in the replacement of products under warranty.
5) In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts; to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly onto the original packaging of the product should be avoided.
For all orders in Italy over € 50
Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal, Cash on Delivery
Request it during the purchase